Well the pictures speak pretty well for themselves. The story goes like this me and kaylan decided to go campin before she gets hitched with Austin and before I'm pretty much married to school. just a time to breath, have some good time and sit in our Father's creation a bit. so the just of it is two girls(best friends), Lake Alan Henry, all alone! one tent. one car + one locksmith= hilarious! crazy winds. tent floods. minnows. fishing ALL day. ONE catch lol. a dang good burger. bird poop. lots of laughs and a ice cream cone from DQ to top it off.





and in my heart there is such a beautiful peace, I know its a Jesus thing, cause I don't get that on my own for sure! amazing what a little patience and trust does for ya.
Psalm 62:5-6
"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him. Truly He is my rock.."
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment