I believe more and more that God is faithful. And when we call on Him, He answers without failing and i just love it!! Glory to God forever!! for He is good, faithful and He provides.
just some pics from my the fun times lately. a little tech & a little fam. <3
Little bro after football game!
love this pic of me and maymay!! :D
umm just a note this is my bestest friend in the whole world and I absoluetely adore her! she's fab and loves football!! :)
Romans 1:16 "I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes..."
Amen. When you call on HIS name and really seek his face. He will answer you. It might not be right away. But in time cuz the more consistent you are, the more God will bless you with things you didnt think you had. It all comes with a sincere heart.(I cant remember the verse of that)
ReplyDeletejust wanted to tell you- this is my favorite. I love you dear!!!
ReplyDelete