Sunday, November 1, 2009

restless heart with a lil salt and pepper

Lately my heart has just been restless, anxious, nervous as if something is wrong or about to go wrong. just got this weird feeling in my heart. as I've said numerous times to my roommates, "my heart feels funny" But I have no idea what its about: school, Germany, relationships, church, where I'm at.. i just don't know. But somehow God takes my uneasiness and invites me into His presence and shows me how to love Him even when I have no idea what's going on, no answers and not even any clues. To be satisfied that He alone is God and He is forever seated on His throne surrounded in His glory. and to know that in Him I will find direction and PEACE. oh peace that is so overcoming and transcends all understanding!! I know He's holding my heart and life ever so closely right in the palm of His hands and loving me with every ounce of who He is..

"...... There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." Matt. 10:26

on a not so serious note. we had a great time on haloween at our wonderful little home :) me and Kaylan were salt and pepper shakers and we had a few funny funny moments to say the least. for starters garrett trying to make our foil tops to go on our heads... haha and then when we tried to manage for someone to pick us up and "shake us" for a pic oh oh good times. along with some thrown candy, goldfish dumping and football watching. good day i'd say. love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this- really. Cant wait to see what God reveals to your precious self!

    ReplyDelete