Sunday, November 15, 2009

He must increase and I must decrease

He strips me, oh He cleans out everything of me and puts in everything of Him. Lately I've been frequently reminded of this. But its way cool because with less of me there's more of Him. Which means He's the one leading, making the calls. Guiding. being my Shepherd. calling my heart. and I love it, because when He is consuming me and taking over and invading my life there's fruit and I see Him sooo much in my life and its a beautiful thing. absolutely gorgeous! My desire is for Him to be the core, the center of my very being, everything that I am is simply Him. Its a fabulous place to be, praying that He would cleanse my heart and make it pure and then He does.

So I challenge you, I dare you. triple dog dare you!!! Ask Him to examine your heart and take out everything thing that's not of Him. Let Him increase as He decreases you. its great, I promise!

John 3:30

2 comments:

  1. So well said, Ashley! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He gave me that exact thing this morning! So sweet! I can't wait to see how he is going to work!

    ReplyDelete