I've decided, its ok.
its ok to go without a paycheck for over a month.
its ok to only eat whats in your pantry(which is very little)
its ok to not buy hairspray, cause honestly its not a necessity.
its ok to not take money, even when your parents offer it.
its ok to take a cold shower.
its ok to get rid of some shoes and clothes you like, to let someone in more need have them
its ok to buy the travel size toothepaste because its cheaper.
its ok.
Paul said I have learned to be content with nothing... not that I am any where close to having nothing, but God's teaching me how easily His supplication and provision is seen in times with very little. How He's taking care of every need and more. How He alone satisfies. All I need is Him.
its ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment