1. a great NEW blog. easypeasycraft.blogspot.com
2. WHOLE cup (more to come later. but basically its coffee. orphans. mugs. OT. Loving.)
3.. From the wonderful World Market. It cost everything NOT to dream. and there are lots of new dreams floating in this brain of mine.
4."You make beautiful things" by Gungor.and He gave me a real picture of the line "you make beautiful things out of the dust" I was driving and a huge dust storm was coming into LBK, seriously they even put a warning on the TV! after I was at home inside, safe from the dirt. I was listening to this song and thought, wow. what a BIG redeeming God we have, that He can and does make beautiful things out of something so worthless and dirty like the dust.
5. after ummm idk, forever!
I've been waiting for this moment.
and the team, that I love finally did it. yessir.
thought I was gonna pee myself.

Dallas Mavericks took care of business. seriously! and I just might name my first kid Jett. don't hate.
5. Me and a few girls at the Rec have started the
Asylum workout program.
It is indeed beyond insane.
Its been rough, but super tight cause we've been working out in the
new Raider Ride spin room= Awesomeness. ka-pow!
6. Just summer in general is making me super happy =) lots of news (as in plural new things) and the routine of class, workout, pool just can't really be beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment