Thursday, June 16, 2011

the ones i like to call heart stealers.



Last night I got to go to Abilene to pop in for a visit at Super Summer HSU session 2.. Super summer is a christian leadership camp designed for "hard core" Jesus lovin youth. its jammed packed with lots of bible study, not much free time and some tough discussions. its the bay-est!! I've been to super summer as a student and as a TL.it made my heart super happy to see lots of old faces. and the worship at rainbow. good golly! i can't explain it, but the presence of the Lord definitely inhabits the praises of His kids there, always has and still does. its beautiful. As I saw kids that I had in groups running towards me, faces lit, I couldn't help but think man God, only by your grace doI get to have those moments and to continue loving like that on heart after heart. I definitely could love or engage like that without Him. I even saw sweet Laney. Laney is a really good friend of a sweet girl, named tessa. I met when I was umm idk 15/16 while tagging along with my mom at mt. Lebabnon. Tessa was shy, but God joined the heart of mine with my sister Tessa. I've seen Tessa and Laney a couple of times in the past 5 years, but its crazy to think after all that time, there's still a joy that floods both of our hearts and faces when we see each other.























my prayer, my heartbeat, my cry is that wherever my feet have walked and wherever they will walk- that they're always fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. and whatever life I walk into, when I do I hope they simply love Jesus more.




No comments:

Post a Comment