Monday, March 28, 2011

because You were born.






without your life, my entrance to this world would've been much different.

I might not have learned to read, talk, sing or tie my shoe quite so soon.


my understanding of love and mercy would be simply from some old story

and I'm not sure who's number I would dial on those rough days.

I don't know who would stand in the gap, praying without ceasing.

who would see the depth of my heart and love me for who He's made me.

I've laughed at you often, but laughed with you more.

you've shown compassion, patience, love. despite where you've been

you've discipled and taught truths from His word. You've given me a sneek peek to His ways

I've seen His love for the least of these by how you make them your life.

I'm not sure I would fully understand knowing mercy and grace without knowing you


thank you for being a woman who fears the Lord and speaks wisdom and truth into my life. I love you more than you know and I am beyond blessed by your life. Looking forward to the years to come and the glory He will reveal through you.

Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment