and yes, I meant to put the picture of the pineapple.Friday, May 27, 2011
all things new.
in the struggle. in the waiting. it often seems like forever, never ending. and when the finale comes, well maybe it wasn't so bad. maybe just maybe it was worth the wait. every prayer, every cry, every question, every wondering, every piece of confusion. it was all the worth it. and now I get to sit back and watch Him restore and make something beautiful and most of all new. My heart overflows with joy to know that my God has been and is sovereign. He never let go. and He's so gracious to let us be a part, to catch a glimpse of His goodness. to catch a glimpse of just how beautifully He makes all things new.
and yes, I meant to put the picture of the pineapple.
and yes, I meant to put the picture of the pineapple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment