Well this is blog numero uno of many to come on the same topic. and there may or may not be lots of broken spanish in these few to follow. spanish? por que? learning a new language is difficult. it opens your eyes to new understanding. it takes persistence, it takes dedication. and oftentimes there's a lot, a lot of discomfort. So maybe in some ways I've kinda learned a new language. caught a new glimpse of His heart. and I've found it in Guatemala. there with the orphans.
something about Guatemala just clicked with my heart beautifully. the people, the land, it just felt like home a lot of times. My heart was captured and I've fallen madly in love with this place. I'm encouraged by the truth of and faithfulness of His sanctification. Because the truth is when we encounter Him, begin to seek His heart, He does in fact change our heart somehow to look and love as He does.
So this is just the preface: I loved Guatemala. loved my week. several sweet moments surrounded in His glory. so stay tuned in the days to come to read about the stories of these people and of His redemption, grace and His heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment